Top Ten Easiest Ways to Move to the United States

1. High End or Needed Skills

If you have high end professional skills or fall into certain designated groups, you could get a visa from the EB series. This category is for permanent workers and is divided into five subgroups, only some of which require a pre-existing job offer.

Generally speaking, EB visas are open to people who can demonstrate an excellent level of knowledge and/or significant professional experience in their field, or who simply have skills that the US currently lacks.

Add Comment